If a children museum is going to have an exhibition, which of the following theme will be the most attractive to children?
1. robot technology
2. deep sea marine
3. solar system.
We should be completely honest and open with friends
If the government has a large sum of money, which area would suggest the government invest to?
1. space exploration
3. health care
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: parents should discourage children to join some competitive activities, like sports or entertainment?
What do you think are the common mistakes that parents make in the process of rising kids?
When giving feedbacks to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person while other teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
Do you think it is a good idea for parents to give kids monetary reward if they have good grades in school?
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: it is never too late to get a degree in university?
1. If your friend is a forgetful person who always has trouble remembering important things like deadlines for school assignments. What suggestions do you have for this friend of yours? （建议题；生活习惯类）
2. If you have opportunities to do something for good causes, which of the following would you choose?
1）distributing meals for needy people
2）helping children build playground
3）seeing people in hospital （三选一；社会生活类）
3. Which background do you think a government leader should have？
4. A friend of yours works late at night and cannot concentrate on study in order to earn extra money for a summer trip. As a friend, what advice will you give her and why? Please include details in your recommendation. （建议题；生活习惯类）
5. Which of the following qualities can parents or family members help you develop?
6. Your city plans to build a new museum to attract more visitors, what kind of museum do you think would be the best choice?
2）modern art and film museum
3）children science museum （三选一；小地点类）
7. Which one do you think the following occupation can be the mayor?
3）university professor; （三选一；职业类）
8. Describe an event in your country when people will bring gift. And express what gift people will bring and why. （描述类；文化生活类）
9. Parents should teach their kids to learn how to manage money, and what do you think is the most important thing about it? Explain why it's important.（描述类；消费习惯类）
10. If university are given financial support to develop researches, which one do you think would receive more benefits:
1）to predict weather more accurately;
2）to clean rivers and ocean;
3）to deal with outer space. （三选一；学校课程类）
23. Nowadays traffic congestions are increasing, what can we do to reduce the cars in the city? （描述类；社会公共环境类）
24. If university plans to add a new course that is not being offered to students, which of the following courses, in your opinion, would attract most students?
1）Sound engineering and recording
2）History of rock music
3）Film studies （三选一；学校课程类）
25. There are many disagreements between friends. Which is one of the effective ways to resolving the disagreements? Use your examples and details to explain. （描述类；人物关系类）
26. Teaching is a challenging profession. Even the best teacher can make mistakes. What are the common mistakes a teacher can make? （描述类；教学方式类）
27. Your degree requires that you should choose a history course. Which of the following courses would you prefer?
2）Twentieth-century world history;
Choose ONE of the three courses. Use specific details and examples to explain why. （三选一类；课程设置类）
28. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past those young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition from the past that is no longer common but that you wish still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish that still popular. （描述类；生活文化类）
29. Many students are asked to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this? （利弊题；教学关系类）
30. Which of the following choice do you think has the greatest impact on environmental protection:
2）environmental awareness group
3）individual efforts. （三选一；社会公共环境）
1. Some people like to travel in big cities; some people like to travel in the countryside. Which do you prefer and why? （大地点类）
2. Do you prefer to live alone by yourself or share an apartment with others?live alone: quiet; have more privacy （生活环境类）
3. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that if one student fails the deadline to hand in the homework, the professor should take a few points off the grade? （教学方式类）
4. When you take a trip, do you prefer to just look around, or do you prefer to take pictures and keep a journal on the trip. （旅行习惯类）
5. After graduation, do you think young people should work in hometown or in another city? （就业环境类）
6. In class, some students prefer to observe quietly, some people prefer to speak out in class, which one do you like? （学习习惯类）
7. If someone is visiting your country, what food will you introduce to the visitor and why? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation. （地点类）
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Parents should not read their kids’ text messages or email without their kids’ permission? （亲子关系类）
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Teachers should require students to participate discussions during the class and why? Please use specific reasons and examples in your answer.（学习方式）
10. Your friend is going to take a gap year before entering into university. Do you think if it is a good idea? （学校教育类）
11. Some people prefer to give practical gifts while others prefer to give entertaining gifts. Which do you prefer to give and why? Please use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. （人物关系类）
12. Some people prefer to live in different places throughout their lives. Others prefer to stay and live in one place. Which do you prefer and why? Please include reasons and details in your response. （生活环境类）
13. Some people prefer to review their class notes regularly after every class. Others prefer leaving all of their review until the end of the semester. Which do you prefer? Please give specific reasons and examples for your answer. （学习习惯类）
14. Some people argue people born with natural talents are more likely to succeed. Other people believe success can be achieved through hard work. What is your opinion and why? Please include details and examples in your explanation.（人物特点类）
15. When students go to school away from their hometown, some believe keeping in touch with their old friends is more important. Others believe making new friends in the new city is more important. What is your opinion and why? （人物关系类）
16. Some people would prefer a job that requires them to travel a lot. Others would prefer a job that doesn’t require them to travel. Which do you prefer and why? （工作环境类）
17. Do you agree or disagree that parents today put more pressure on their children than parents in the past? （亲子关系类）
18. Participating in team sports is a good way for young person to learn team cooperation, do you agree or disagree？（学习方式类）
19. You live in a crowded city with only one green space-the city park. The government recently proposes to build a housing complex on this only green space. Do you think this is a good idea? （生活环境类）
20. Do you agree or disagree that mobile phones are vital to today's business？Please include specific details in your explanation.（科技生活类）
21. Whether or not a school is successful solely depends on how many textbooks the school has. Do you agree or disagree with the statement？Please include specific details in your explanations. （学校教育类）
22. Some people prefer to live in old buildings, others prefer to live in new and modern buildings. Which do you prefer? Explain why.（生活环境类）
23. Some people prefer take a job with a single task, others prefer to do multiple tasks on a job. Which do you prefer? （工作习惯类）
24. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that people should dress following fashion trends. （生活习惯类）
25. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Children under 18 should be allowed to vote. （社会政策类）
26. Some people like to take less informative but interesting lectures, others like to take boring but more content rich lectures. Which do you prefer? （学习习惯类）
27. When there's a challenge, would you prefer to face it alone, or would you rather seek help from others? （人物特点类）
28. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Traveling to new places would be a pleasant memory instead of a time-consuming and energy-burning task.（旅行习惯类）
29. Agree or disagree that two friends can keep their relationship even if there is disagreement between them. （人物关系类）
30. Some people prefer a tight schedule, others prefer a light schedule having a lot of free rime, which do you think is better? （工作习惯类）