3. 3 long tables
5. Smith Brothers
9. Big cake
10. 28th June
11. Friday open time
C. Close after time
12. The park used to be
A. Working farm
13. The priority of student groups
B. Booking in advance
14. The artists they focus on
A. 19th century
15. The special exhibition is
B. About abstract
16. The speaker prefers
C. Rainy spring day
21. Why do they choose Rock music?
A. Useful for achieving measure results
22. The boy said the book is
23. Why did she apply statistics method in bibliography?
C. She thinks it will help her with the figure.
24. What area of research did the university of Warwick study?
C. Various types of music
25. The research of university of Sydney focus on
A. The relationship between music and relaxation
26. Drawbacks for the research at Iowa University
B. The number of people used was too small
27. Lack of questions in questionnaire --- E Internet resource
28. Disturbing noise of the headphone --- F Borrow equipment from department
29. Unreliability of CD player --- B Ask help from technician
30. Insufficient time for report writing --- D Divide workload
内容概述：介绍After action review的讲座，题型很常规，文章内容难度常规。
36. Writing skill
2. NOT GIVEN
7.1906 returned to New Zealand from London
8.Family and her career/work
9.Write in publication based in Australia
10.Bankruptcy prevented her husband and her staying in Paris.
11.Live with undistinguished fund
12.Her reputation as a writer
13.After her death, her husband helped edit and publish her writing.
20. C In the continent, which split up
21. D Adjust to their suitable diet
22. D Should be frequently maintained
23. One sixth
24. 16th century
25. Gerald Mercator
26. John Gould
32. NOT GIVEN
33. NOT GIVEN
Some people say that children should go to school as young as possible, while others believe that children should go to school at least 7 years old. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
The age at which children start school has been debated among education experts on numerous occasions. Some believe children should not begin primary school until they are five or six, while others insist that they must start at a younger age.
Children who begin school at a young age evidently have a head start over those who begin later. Exposure to the classroom environment makes it easier for them to integrate and interact with others, enabling them to develop self-discipline and social skills. Additionally, they gain an academic advantage, as they are able to study traditional school subjects, and develop both literacy and numeracy.
However, studies show that there are significant disadvantages to putting children in a proper school environment at a young age. Many children suffer adversely from trying to learn literacy and numeracy skills that are beyond their cognitive abilities. Also, young children aren’t suited to the disciplined environment of the classroom and suffer as a consequence of being separated from their parents.
Overall, while there are certainly some merits to sending children to school at a young age, on balance I would say that it is better for them not to start school until the age of five or six. There is no clear advantage to making them start at an earlier age.
By Timothy Williams