雅思写作例句1. Some children may be allowed to have whatever they want, regardless of price, and to behave as they please.
雅思写作的时候大部分同学不会去用please当做动词，这里的please相信各位也能很轻松的判断出来，as they please就等于as they want。
2. I think the solution to the problem lies with the families, who need to be more aware of the future consequences of spoiling their children. If they could raise them to be considerate of others, the whole community would benefit.
写雅思大作文上的时候，我们一般写到“谁应该解决某问题”的句子，最常见的写法是sb should be responsible for.....或者sb should take the initiative to do sth
The solution to environmental pollution lies with governments that should implement stricter policies.
3. The government should fund this kind of parental support.
提供资金帮助是雅思写作中很常用的表达，一般的表达是give sb financial support，这里可以直接应用fund一个词表示提供资金。
4. The reasons for this trend may involve the recognition that a young adult who passes directly from school to university is rather restricted in terms of general knowledge and experience of the world.
这里是帮助大家去翻译“高中毕业之后直接上大学”的说法，可能更多的同学就是字面翻译成students who go to universities directly after graduating from high school，pass directly from school to university更加地道一些~
5. Just like movie stars, some sports stars live extravagant lifestyles with huge houses and cars.
这里是稍微区别一下extravagant和luxury的区别，extravagant更多指的是没有节制的那种，而luxury一般是指something expensive that you enjoy but do not really need，这两个词之间还是有区别哈~
6. However, reaching the conclusion that change is inevitable is not the same as assuming that change is always for the better.
However, the fact that students could save more time with distance learning is not the same as assuming that it should be promoted to everyone.
雅思写作例句7. But, as with all questions of nature versus nurture, they are not mutually exclusive.
These two opinions may not contradict each other.
These two opinions may not be mutually exclusive.
8. A person needs to feel that they are doing valued and valuable work, so positive feedback from superiors is very important in this respect.
9. Some jobs are repetitive and boring, and labour relations may be poor and lead to resentment and insecurity rather than to job satisfaction.
10. Long-distance train and coach services should be made attractive and affordable alternatives to driving your own car for long journeys.
11. Children’s brains are still programmed to acquire their mother tongue, which facilities learning another language, and unlike adolescents, they are not inhibited by self-consciousness.
be programmed to do sth指的是sth被设置成什么样的状态，这里指的就是小孩还有接收语言信息的状态~
12. The greater flexibility of the primary timetable allows for more frequent, shorter sessions and for a play-centered approach, thus maintaining learners’ enthusiasm and progress.
the primary timetable意指小学的时间表~
雅思写作例句13. If there were easy-to-reach local sports centers, we would be more likely the make exercise a regular part of our lives, rather than just collapsing in front of a screen every evening.
粗体部分最生动的翻译就是葛优瘫哈哈~或者概括成a sedentary lifestyle。
14. However, interest in sport is not universal, and additional facilities might simply attract the already fit, not those who need them.
the already fit意指身体状况已经很不错的人，例如如果蜗牛有爱情里面的狮子，而非嘘嘘~
15. The punishment should not be of a physical nature, as that merely sends the message that it is acceptable for larger people to hit smaller ones---an outcome which may well result in the children starting to bully others.
其实这整句话我都想让你们背下来，这是关于校园暴力的一个很好的句子，特别是be of a physical nature和bully others这两个说法。
16. All people are entitled to have access to the same products.
be entitled to类似于有权力去做某事，类似于have the right of......
17. Modern toys are designed to be educational as well as fun, and concerned parents carefully select products which might speed their child’s acquisition of numbers or the alphabet.
记住哦，toy对children的好处不要写成release their pressure，3~8岁的小孩子为啥会有那么多的压力，符合小孩子的好处就是多识字会算数。
跟acquisition有关的短语还有second language acquisition，意为二语习得，也就指的是非母语的人学习第二外语这件事情。
18. On the social side, older children may become targets of envy from classmates, if they are perceived as having far more possessions than their peers.