1. If f(x) = (x + 2) / (x-2) for all integers except x=2, which of the following has the greatest value?
2. ABCD is a square of side 3, and E and F are the mid points of sides AB and BC respectively. What is the area of the quadrilateral EBFD ?
3. If n ≠ 0, which of the following must be greater than n?
III 2 - n
A. I only
B. II only
C. I and II only
D. II and III only
4. After being dropped a certain ball always bounces back to 2/5 of the height of its previous bounce. After the first bounce it reaches a height of 125 inches. How high (in inches) will it reach after its fourth bounce?
5. n and p are integers greater than 1
5n is the square of a number
75np is the cube of a number.
The smallest value for n + p is