1.Some people say that parents should discipline their children’s behaviors and tell them what is right and wrong, while others believe that schools should take the responsibility to do so. What is your opinion?
2. Qualities of people that need in today’s world can not be learnt in universities or other academic institutions. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people think that high school students should learn as many as general subjects and then learn special ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?
1.Scientists in some fields say that science is not able to provide solutions to the problems they have created. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2.Earlier technological development brought more beneficial changes to the life of ordinary people than the recent technological development will. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people say that it is inhuman to transplant organs and give birth to test tube babies. To what extent do you agree of disagree with this statement?
1.Some people claim that censorship is necessary because there are too many undesirable contents in the mass media while others argue that it will hinder information freedom. Discuss both sides and give your opinion?
2. With the process of globalization and interaction among different nations, a variety of native languages and cultures have been lost. What are the main reasons for and effects of this phenomenon? And what can countries do to save the great loss?
1. Parents and teachers make many rules for children to foster good behavior and to protect them from danger. However, children would benefit from fewer rules and greater freedom. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. There is evidence that world cities are becoming enormous size. Discuss the causes and consequences.
3. The rate of young women crime is rising in the current society. What are the possible reasons and how to solve the problem?
1. Housing shortage in big cities can cause severe consequences. Only government action can solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people say that the government shouldn’t put money building theaters and sports stadiums. It should be spent on medial care and education. What do you think of it?
1. Some people regard animals as the source of food and clothes while others think that they should be treated as pets. What is your opinion?
2. Some people believe that there is no place for wild animals in the 21st century, so preventing wild animals from dying out is a waste resource. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people work for money, others work for opportunities presented by their jobs, such as opportunities of training, or of business trip, and still others work only for fun. Which one do you agree to?
2. Unlike other countries, police in UK does not carry guns. Some people think it leaves citizens unprotected. Others think it reduces the overall violence in our society. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
3. Some people say that older people should live with their adult children. Others say that they shouldn't. Which do you think is good practice?
4. The only way to improve safety on roads is to give much stricter punishment for driving offences. Do you agree or disagree?
2) 模板要有个人特色，做到人板合一, 熟能生巧!
3)完整的框架, 结合精彩的内容, 方能锦上添花~