(1) 时间副词 如：ago, before, already, just, now, early, late, finally, tomorrow等
(2) 地点副词 如：here, there, near, around, in, out, up, down, back, away, outside等。
(3) 方式副词 如：carefully, angrily, badly, calmly, loudly, quickly, politely, nervously等。
(4) 程度副词 如：almost, nearly, much, greatly, a bit, a little, hardly, so, very等。
(1) already, yet, still
We've already watched that film.
I haven't finished my homework yet.
He still works until late every night.
(2) too, as well, also, either
too, as well和 also用于肯定句和疑问句，too和as well多用于口语，一般放在句末，而also多用于书面语，一般放在句中与动词连用。either用于否定句和否定的疑问句，往往放在句末。如：He went there too.
He didn't go there either.
I like you as well.
I also went there.
(3) hard, hardly
I work hard every day.
I can hardly remember that.
(4) late, lately
He never comes late.
Have you been to the museum lately?
例1 Tom's father thinks he is already ____
A high enough B tall enough
C enough high C enough tall
例2 ____ the worse I seem to be.
A When I take more medicine
B The more medicine I take
C Taking more of the medicine
D More medicine taken
解析：该题正确答案为B。"the+形容词比较级+… , the +形容词比较级+…"意为越…，越…。该句意为：吃的药越多，我的病越是加重。
例3"I haven't been to London yet".
"I haven't been there ____".
A too B also C either D neither
例4 Mr Smith was ____ moved at the news.
A deep B deeply C very deep D quite deeply
解析：该题正确答案为B。A. deep用于副词时，修饰具体的深，如dig deep,而B-deeply则修饰表示感情色彩的词，如该题为deeply moved.另如deeply regret等。而D-quite和deeply均为副词，不能互相修饰。
Of all the boys he sings (the) most beautifully.
We must work harder.