What is the most common mistake that experienced teachers often make?
Do you agree or disagree with the statement: we should always be honest with our friends.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of students evaluating the professors at the end of the semesters?
Do you agree or disagree to preserve old things?
If you are going to choose a roommate which of the following quality is more important to you. Cleanness, Friendliness, Quietness. (2016.11.13)
Should we praise children for good behavior or punish them for bad behavior?
Ø Task 1
1. There is going to have students’ TV show. Which show would you like to watch. Please give your reasons. Interview school leaders；Students’ debate on political and social topics；Comedy about school life
2. There are some school fund raising events as follow, which one would you like to attend? Training in sport teams; Work behind a popular TV show; Working for national government office. Please include details and examples in your response.
3. Recently the government encouraged citizens to use recyclable bags and started to charge plastic bags in the shop. Please discuss advantage and disadvantage of this requirement.
4. If there is a chance for you and your friend to open a company, which kind of company or industry would you like to choose and why? Give specific explanations in your response.
5. You are a university student who studies far away from hometown, so when you need to rent an apartment to live in, which of following quality do you care about the most? a friendly roommate; enough space of storage; near supermarkets or restaurants
6. Which of the following do you think could be the best way to help freshman to get familiar with campus life: find a sophomore as partner, organize an orientation program or set up a help center?
7. You are going to have an interview, but the location is far from your place. Which do you prefer, travel the long distance to have the interview face-to-face or have the interview on the phone?
8. Your friend has a bicycle, but now he wants to change it into a car, so he is going to take a part time job to earn money to buy the car, what's your advice?
9. Talking about the disadvantages of move to a new place to live.
10. In what way will you help one of your friends celebrate her winning the award or some other things worth celebrating? Describe a behavior that many people may do in public that you find inconsiderate.
11. The community in your school is going to start new courses at weekend for students to study, which of the following courses would you like to choose? courses on how to deliver a speech；courses on improving your photography；courses on business skills.
12. If there is a foreign teacher coming to your country to teach high school student, what suggestions will you give him for preparation?
13. Which background do you think a government leader should have？A、 military；B、business；C、law
14. "If you have opportunities to do something for good causes, which of the following would you choose? 1. distributing meals for needy people 2. helping children build playground 3. seeing people in hospital"
15. Some professors prefer to give regular quizzes. Some prefer to give surprise quizzes. Please talk about the advantages and/or disadvantages of surprise quizzes.
16. Nowadays people find it hard to save money, can you talk about why it is harder for people to save money and what measures can be taken to overcome and solve it to some extent.
17. Which of the following one do you think is the best way to motivate employees in the company to do better? extra money as a reward；organize a kind of contest to select who is the best one；to praise staff on the website
18. Your professor is planning to require students to work on all projects in a group. What is an advantage and a disadvantage of working on group projects.
19. What do you think can improve your local community and make it a better place to live?
20. Talk about an event happened at school that had a negative start but eventually turned positive.
21. "Which of the following do you think have the greatest influence on you? 1. Family 2. Teachers 3. friends"
22. "The school is going to open a new section. Which one of the following will you choose? 1. film recommendation 2. tips and advices about student travel 3. restaurant review"
23. If your foreign friends want to travel in your country from place to place. Please give suggestions on the way of traveling.
24. Which of the following functions of the smart phone will benefit students the most? 1. Listening to music 2. Recording the lecture 3.Taking pictures
25. Things keep changing. Describe one thing you think you would never do ten years ago.
↓ 赶快点击下方免费下载“2019年4月托福口语机经预测”至本地 ↓