1) What work do you do?
2) Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
3) Do you like your job?
4) Is it very interesting?
5) (Possibly) Do you miss being a student?
2. Your Studies/ study efficiency
1) What subject(s) are you studying? / What is your major?
2) Why did you choose to study that subject(major)?
3) Is it very interesting?
4) Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
5) Why do some people find it difficult to focus in the morning?
6) What do you do to improve your learning efficiency?
1) Do you like your name?
2) Who gave you your name?
3) Does your name have any special meaning?
4) What kinds of names are popular in China?
5) Are there many Chinese people who have the same name with you?
6) Is there any tradition about naming babies in your country?
7) Would you like to change your name?
1) What’s the name of your hometown?
2) Is it a big city or a small place?
3) How long have you been living there?
4) Do you like your hometown?
5) What do you like (most) about your hometown?
6) Is there anything you dislike about it?
7) Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
1) Do you live in a house or a flat?
2) Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
3) Do you plan to live there for a long time?
4) Can you describe the place where you live?
5) Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
6) Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
7) Please describe the room you live in.
8) What part of your home do you like best?
9) Are you willing to live in the countryside in the future?
1) What is the most popular means of transportation in your hometown?
2) Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
3) How often do you take buses?
4) Is driving to work very popular in your country?
5) Would you ride bikes to work in the future?
6) Do you prefer public transportation or private transportation?
7) Do you think people will drive more in the future?
8) What will become the most popular means of transportation in China?
1)Why do some people like fishing?
2)Do you like eating fish?
3)Where can you see fish?
1)When do you think is the best time to learn driving?
2)How do you feel about getting older?
3)Should we treat people of different ages in the same way?
1)How do you feel about insects?
2)Are there many different insects where you live?
3)Do you think insects can be useful to human life?
4.Newspapers & Magazines
1)Do you prefer to read newspapers or magazines?
2)Do you prefer to read news online or in a newspaper?
1)Have you ever met a celebrity in real life?
2)Who is your favorite movie star?
3)Are international superstars popular in your country?
1)Do you often use public transportation?
2)Do people in your country take the bus?
1)Have you ever cooked?
2)Do you like cooking?
3)Do you want to learn to cook?
4)Is it difficult to cook Chinese for you?
8.Jokes and Comedies
1)Are you good at telling jokes?
2)Do you friends like to tell jokes?
3)Do you like to watch comedies?
1)What do you like to talk about?
2)Did you change the way you discuss when you were a child?
3)Do you change your opinions frequently?
10.News and newspapers
1)Do you read news in newspapers or in the Internet?
2)Do you think the Internet is a good way to get news?
3)Which do you prefer reading magazine or newspaper?
4)Do you often read newspapers?
5)How old were you when you started reading newspapers?
6)Do you think it’s important to read newspapers?
7)Is the news important to you?
8)Do you prefer to read about local news or International news?
1)Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?
2)What kinds of water do you like to drink?
3)How often do you drink water?
1)Do you often write with a pen?
2)What’s the difference of writing with a pen and typing on a computer?
3)Can we tell someone’s personality from his or her handwriting?
4)Is your handwriting easy to read for other people?
1.Pen & Pencil
1)Do you usually use pen or pencil?
2)Which do you use more often? Pen or Pencil?
3)When was the last time you bought a pen or pencil?
4)What do you think if someone gives you a pen or pencil as a present?
1)Have you done water sports?
2)What water sports do you like doing?
3)Are water sports popular in China?
4)What kind of water sports do you want to try?
1)Do you like art?
2)Have you ever visited an art gallery?
3)Is there any artwork on the wall in your room?
4)Have you ever had art classes?
1)Do you like to watch movies or TV shows that make people laugh?
2)Do you usually make your friends laugh?
3)Are you the kind of person who makes people laugh?
4)Do you think it’s important to laugh with friends?
1)Do you like dessert?
2)Do you like eating cakes?
3)What desserts do Chinese people like?
4)Have you ever made cakes?
1)Have you ever been to historical museums?
2)Do you like history?
3)When was the last time you read about history?
4)Did you like history when you were young?
1)Do you like Science class?
2)Did you have science class in primary school or high school?
3)What kind of science did you do at school?
4)Do you think science classes are important?
8.Spending time by yourself
1)Do you usually spend time by yourself?
2)What did you do last time you were by yourself?
3)How do you usually spend your time by yourself?
4)Do you like spending time by yourself?
1)Is there good scenery in your hometown?
2)When you travel, do you like to live in hotels with scenic views?
3)Do you like to take pictures of good scenery with your smartphone? Why?
4)Is there good scenery in cities?
↓ 赶快点击下方免费下载“2020年7-8月雅思口语话题库”至本地 ↓