1 Human society has made great technological progress in the last hundred years. Some people think this also has negative effects on our life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2 As countries develop, their populations tend to live individually or in small family units. What are the causes of this trend and what are the effects on society？
3 Caring for children is important in any society. All parents should be required to take childcare courses. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4 Some people believe that when designing a building, the most important thing to be considered is the function rather than the outward appearance. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5 Some people claim that it is acceptable to use animals in medical research for the benefit of human beings, while other people argue that it is wrong. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6 In many countries, the quality of life in large cities is becoming worse. What are the causes of this problem? What measures do you think should be taken to tackle this problem?
7 Some people think it is important for all children to learn history in school. Others believe that other subjects are more relevant to children’s lives today. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8 Some people think that the government should offer financial support and care to old people, while others think that people should save money for their future life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
1. Multi-cultural society, where people of different ethnic groups live together, can bring more benefits than drawbacks to country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people believe that everyone should pay for their own health care in society instead of relying on the government. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Human activities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Others believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. School leavers go travelling or working before they go directly to university. Is this a positive or negative development?
5. The natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate. What problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems?
6. In some countries, people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their country. What are the reasons for this? How to change their negative attitude?
7. Some people think that the amount of noise people make have to be controlled strictly. Others say that people are free to make as much noise as they wish. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
1. The chart below shows the number of visitors for five kinds of tourism attractions in a European country in 1981, 1991 and 2001.
2. The two graphs below show the average hours of daily sunshine and temperature throughout the year in two cities in Australia.
3. The graph below shows changes in percentage of households owning the car in the UK between 1971 and 2007。
4. The chart below shows the number of the magazines sold by per person from five countries in 2000, 2010 and with the projection of 2020.
5. The graph shows percentages of urban population in four different countries between 1970 and 2030.
↓ 赶快点击下方免费下载“10月雅思写作预测”至本地 ↓